Josh Cox is a writer, speaker, TV personality and elite marathon runner. Josh, the 50k American record holder and four-time Olympic Trial qualifier, has represented the U.S. in international competition on several occasions. Career highlights include being the top American finisher at the World Track & Field Championships and being named USA Track & Field's Athlete of the Week in January 2009 and again in January 2011 for smashing the 50k American record.
- 2011 - 1st Arizona Rock n Roll Marathon (50k American record)
- 2010 - 1st Las Vegas Rock n Roll Marathon
- 2010 - 1st Nashville Rock n Roll Half Marathon
- 2009 - 1st Arizona Rock n Roll Marathon (50k American record)
- 2009 - USA Track & Field Athlete of the Week
- 2009 - 2nd California International Marathon