Dynamic+ Run Shorts Customer Reviews
Write a Review (based on 10 reviews)
Good but can be better
- Great compression running shorts, one problem I have is the thick seam in the middle. It forced me to wear another layer. Hopefully, CEP will improve a newer version of the shorts without this thick seam, then i am happy to purchase another pair from you! Overall love the product.
- Last year as I was training for my first marathon, I experienced nagging hamstring and groin injuries. After researching online, I decided to give CEP a try. When I first got them, I thought how will I ever get them on, how can I breathe wearing these shorts? But I soon learned that they are so comfortable and you don't even notice its support. I was able to finish my first marathon not only because of my training, but also because of my running shorts. Don't get me wrong, the CEP shorts did not miraculously cure my injuries, but it helped to minimize my pain and allowed me to continue my training regimen to be ready for race day. I run with these shorts on every run, even if it's a short one. And I am now training for my second marathon! Thank you CEP!
- The compression men short should be sized differently. I am a large, waist size 35 and I purchased a large size. The Item I received is too tight, it is more like a Medium I gave to a friend who is a waist size 32 and it fits him well. Construction is very good and quality is also good but sizing should be reviewed
Great Compression Wear - However Fits Tight
- I do love the compression points on these shorts, they rival any of the higher quality brands on the market place. My only issue is they seem to fit a bit more snug and do provide a challenge in putting them on. However, once running the snug feeling is not an issue giving a lot of support to the big muscle groups in the upper leg and butt.
My Go-To Running Shorts
- I was referred to get compression shorts because I kept pulling my hamstring. I searched online and CEP seemed to be the best I read about for my needs. Bought a pair and have been pleasantly surprised at how well they work for me. I have not had any problems since I bought them a few months ago. I am logging in more miles and increasing my speed. Best investment so far for me! Thanks CEP.
Injury Free for the First Time
- I used to be constantly pulling my quad muscle. Every time I would start to train for a marathon, I'd end up sidelined for days or a week at a time. Started wearing these shorts at the start of my latest training cycle and haven't had a single issue since. And was able to cut 7 minutes off my half marathon PR! Couldn't be happier with these shorts.
Great Compression for Marathon Racing and Training
- I made the switch to these compression shorts from bog standard under armor ones about midway through my training plan for the 2013 Edinburgh marathon. At the time, I was struggling with some nagging IT band issues and wasn't able to train at 100%. I am convinced that the combination of these shorts and an expanded stretching and foam rolling program helped to eliminate my issues and kept them from coming back for the rest of my plan. I think that they helped me to a sub 2:45 race in very hot conditions on the day, too. The CEP compression shorts provide serious muscle and IT band support for running. It is crucial to get the correct size, but once that is sorted, they are fantastic.
- I just ran the Atlanta Half Marathon, I bought the shorts as I had pulled a muscle earlier and looked for a miracle short to keep my injury ok and let me run. Found it. BIG FAN NOW.