Progressive+ Calf Sleeves 2.0 Customer Reviews
(based on 104 reveiws)
- I use these post-surgical vein problems and was tired of paying for medical grade compression hose. I love these, easy to get on and off and it doesn't make me look like a little old lady! Only problem I've had is the length is not quite there and I get a tiny bit of swelling at the ankle, so I got socks that the cuffs put pressure there and it solved it. I forget I have these on and will be working out with them too. Very well made, been using them now for about 6 months intend to continue.
- I never thought they would stay in place, 30 mile hike from Dixville notch to stark over 15 hours never had a problem, water, dirt, sand, thorns swamp. Great stuff.
Wear them All the Time
- I've purchased six or seven pairs of calf sleeves, over the past two years, I like them so much. I wear the calf sleeves even when I am not training. They always seem to provide more support and feeling in my calves as soon as I put them on.
- I ran my first 50k (the Huff) with these calf sleeves, The longest race prior to this was a half. My calves felt great the entire race and post race did not become sore for the rest of my body the story was entirely different. Would recommend 100% if doing an ultra.
- I have two pairs that I use for crossfit, the quality and functionality is amazing! I have a pair (from a different company) that will not stay up, stitching is ripping and they are newer and more expensive. I learned my lesson and will stick with the CEP for my next purchase
- I was recovering from shin splints when I had this product recommended to me. It was just what I needed to relieve the pain. Quality product.
- Great fit and product. Purchased for my son to wear for basketball practices and games. Totally took away his shin splints pain and allowed him to play at full speed. Also gave him more energy/stamina to play entire game with less fatigue during highly competitive varsity level play. Will buy more for AAU coming up and for season next yr.
Great for Recovery
- I'm new to running and these socks work great for recovery. I like to wear them at night when I sleep and my legs feel great in the morning.
- Complete comfort and mobility when using when using them 3-4 days out of the week. No complaints and will definitely buy another pair or two.
- After suffering from shin splints these calf compression sleeves are a life saver. I'm very happy and plan on purchasing the achillis heel support sleeves also