Progressive+ Calf Sleeves 2.0 Customer Reviews
Write a Review (based on 46 reviews)
Glad to Have Them
- I love my CEP compression sleeves, I hate taking them off! My calf pain is almost gone, and it's just minimal as it is since wearing these. And I love the blue color!
Pain and Cramp Free
- Durable, stylish and mostly importantly, effective. Good for during and post runs. Ordering another pair today.
Calf Sleeves Live Up to Hype
- I have had problems with my Achilles tendon in one ankle anytime I do explosive exercises such as jumping rope. I purchased your calf sleeves a little skeptical but since I started using them along with icing after workouts I have had no more pain and discomfort. They do everything they say they do when you read the research on compression. Your company was recommended by crossfitters who have tried several other brands and they said that you guys are the best and I agree.
- Great for training and recovery. Best compression sleeve out there!
Just Bought my Second Pair!
- Just started running 5k's and was having major issues with shin splints around mile 1 so did some research on these calf sleeves. Wasn't sure that compression socks would work since i had found on the net that many tall runners were having issues of socks slipping down. I actually tried socks from another mfg and 1 they were not long enough and 2 they slipped. I have run in 2 5k's with these sleeves and shin splints are gone. I have a few more races before my orange ones come in for the San Jose Giant Race! Awesome. Now i just need to work on my running/distance since i don't have to worry about pain... as much... :)
- I am working on riding my first Century ride this summer and have varicose veins in both calves. In terms of support and comfort these calf sleeves are excellent. They are 100% better and far less expensive then the prescription support hose that my doctor prescribed. I often wear them all day at work (10 hours) without discomfort.
Love the Material!
- My husband and I have been using CEP calf sleeves and socks for three years now. I was always stealing his sleeves until you came out with the Women's Lime and Pink. I love the material that is used for CEP products more than other brands. Beside looking cool they do what they say they do! Always have happy calves and feet during my long runs and races! Thanks CEP for great innovative products that look great!
By Jon Brewer
Saved Me During My Half Marathon
- In the weeks leading into my first run of the year (500 Festival Mini Marathon), I developed some pretty annoying shin splints. No matter how much rest, ice, stretching, and massaging I did, they would still aggravate me on my training run. I decided to give the CEP calf sleeves a try as a last resort. During the entire 13.1 miles, I never ached or hurt. I could feel my left leg trying to hurt, but I equally felt the sleeve suppressing it right away. The sleeves never slipped or lost compression during the race. In the days that followed, because I recovered with the sleeves on, I never experienced post-race pain either. They are completely worth every penny.
- Good product, as advertised. Definitely will buy a few more pairs.
I Love Them
- I decided to use these sleeves for medical purposes i was hit by a motorcycle which badly damaged my leg. I use these everyday and it keeps my leg from getting too swollen they keep my shin and calf supported and I forget I'm even wearing them. I wear these anywhere even to the beach they are now part of my life thank you CEP for a great product!