Progressive+ Calf Sleeves Customer Reviews
(based on 54 reveiws)
- I ordered the first pair as a Christmas gift for my brother and he liked them so much I decided to treat myself to a pair. They look great, don't move once on and most importantly I've noticed a definite increase in my recovery time. They wash well and I would definitely recommend them. Please make a purple pair!
Love these Sleeves
- Was having problems with shin splints and sore muscles. A friend recommended these sleeves and I've been pain free ever since....jogging up to 8 miles without a problem.
You Saved Me
- For the last 4 or so months, I have pulled my calves several times at Crossfit either running or jumping rope. Finally, I bought these compression sleeves. I have been using them for a month and I was able to complete all of the exercises while I had an injured calf and have not re-injured it either. I own 2 pairs just for variety.
- I'm enjoying my calve sleeves in the gym. I have them on when I'm on leg day. It's a great edition to my gear I will continue to use them and believe and feel this product helps me while box squatting,lunges,leg pressing.
- First I was hesitant to get one because I have been running a lot of half marathon and do a 10- 15 mile run every weekend so I felt I never needed one. But As I was training for my first full marathon i really felt the vibration on my calf that ended up with a cramp all the way to my quads. So decided to get one because of its great reviews may be it might work for me also, so i started wearing them on my long runs 10+ mile and I was amazed how they work for me, I never felt any vibration on my calf muscles. Oh yeah I wore them on my first 26.2 mile, again best thing out there.
- Having torn my Achilles tendon and had multiple calf tears, I was looking for a product that would help prevent these issues. I am please to say that these sleeves are excellent act protecting my calves and Achilles while helping to speed up warmup and recovery time. My legs always feel fresh and ready to go. They work excellent for running and all kinds of dynamic exercises for sport training.
Great for Me
- I do not run in races, but I run around town and up railroad tracks, bike, play tennis, dance, fitness trampoline, you name it. I use these sleeves any time I run or jump and other times if my legs fill fatigued. My only complaint is with the logo embroidered on the front of each sleeve. I had surgery on both legs and the logo irritates the front of one leg if I wear them too long. I have had my current pair 1.5 years and they are still working for me. I am about to order a new pair for my more serious workouts. I need pink.
Love my CEPs
- Currently in training for my first half marathon, and felt a slight tinge of shin splints returning (stupidly I never bought a pair of compression sleeves last year, and the shin splints stuck around for about 6 months! ugh) Unwilling to make the same mistake again, I decided to purchase a pair of CEPs to keep from being sidelined at all during my training this time around. They work amazing, and the shin splints have NOT returned! I feel minimal soreness in my calves even after my long runs, and can't wait to see how they do on race day. I will be purchasing a 2nd pair soon!
Glad to Have Them
- I love my CEP compression sleeves, I hate taking them off! My calf pain is almost gone, and it's just minimal as it is since wearing these. And I love the blue color!
Pain and Cramp Free
- Durable, stylish and mostly importantly, effective. Good for during and post runs. Ordering another pair today.