Progressive+ Calf Sleeves 2.0 Customer Reviews
Write a Review (based on 47 reviews)
- I've struggled with knee problems my whole life resulting in horrible shin splints. This sleeve has helped me so much, no more annoying tape!! Just slip these on before any game or training sessions!! Help me with anything from weights to running!! Great quality product!
- I saw these at a Fitness Expo the day before I ran in my very first half-marathon. The gentleman working at the booth was able to explain how they work in a very simple manner and was not pushy at all. I decided to go ahead and purchase a pair. I was amazed at how good my legs felt during the race. Within 2 days after the race my legs felt back up to 100% and I was ready to run again. I will definitely purchase more of these!
Bought my first of CEP compression sleeves. They decreased the pain a little while running- seeing a PT to find the root of the cause. ABSOLUTELY NO PAIN after running. As soon as I cooled down and took the sleeves off I felt GREAT. No pain at all :D I was sore in the morning and even that was gone! A little soreness that late evening but these things WORK
Background: Been getting burning pain in my soleus when I run. My legs continue to burn and feel very swollen for a few hours after my run but feel fine the next day.
- This was my first compression product from any company so I do not have a lot to compare to. Since buying this product I bought another sock from another company that I was not impressed with at all due to inadequate compression. I mostly wear these sleeves for long work days and for recovery after long rides. They help my legs and feet feel a little better when I am on my feet all day... not a lot better but perhaps 10-20% better. I was not expecting miracles but this seems like a solid product.
- I use the sleeves for CrossFit and I do notice an extra spring in my step when working out. I usually feel that when we do a workout that incorporates running or jumping. My legs don't feel as tired. You can tell the product is well made. I hope that it lasts for many repeat uses and I'm looking to purchase the compression socks next.
- Once I found out about these, I tried them out, best thing I've purchased in a long time. My feet don't swell after running, my calves don't ache as bad, and my legs don't get random bruises up and down my calves anymore. The only thing I don't like is the fact that the bottoms roll up even tho they say they're not suppose to. But I will be purchasing the full sock this time so I don't have to worry about that.
I'm a Believer
- I was skeptical about these at first. One of my relay teammates swears by them, so I decided to give them a try. I put them on after my long runs for recovery, and have absolutely zero soreness! I don't particularly care for running IN them, but they are great for recovery.
- Great product, helped me through half marathon recently, legs felt good and helped with recovery time!
- I love the sleeve option so I can wear my typical running socks along with it. Benefits of compression + my favorite running sock = a winning formula for me!
Best Running Product Since Sliced Bread
- Thank you CEP for helping me get through the IBX Broad Street Run 10 miler.... Two weeks before I could barely walk and had a pinching pain in my left leg. I purchased a sleeve as a last resort... threw it on and my last warm up run felt incredible. Come game day, I stretched, put on the sleeve and with zero pain ran my self 10 miles to finish my third IBX Broad Street 10 miler!