Progressive+ Night Calf Sleeves 2.0 Customer Reviews
(based on 910 reveiws)
Items 1 to 10 of 11 total
Great for Training
- I run several marathons each year and put a lot of miles into training.....I've recently developed shin splints which made me stop my training for about 5 weeks....I purchased these compression sleeves and always wear them when running...my calves are never sore anymore and I feel really good after my long runs....even if you don't have shin splints and you run a lot, your calves will become sore over time from all the pounding during your run.....these are great and I bought a couple of these cause they are cheaper than a visit to the doctor....my only regret is that I wish I had purchased these 5 years ago!
NIGHT CALF SLEEVES
- Good product, though not as tight as the running sock, they are still effective with shin splint prevention. I would recommend to others. Only complaint is lack of color choices.
- These calf sleeves are simply the best. Love that CEP sleeves and socks are so precise on fit. I've tried others, and there is no comparison on fit and feel. I have a pair of socks that I use for post-run recovery, but these are the sleeves I use on all my long runs. Have noticed a considerable decrease in soreness. I really am able to stay injury-free, running longer and faster than before. This night version gives great visible in the early morning (I typically start longs at 4:30am), and I think they look great when the sun comes up.
THE BEST COMPRESSION SLEEVE I HAVE TRIED
- I have tried a few other brands for both full and 1/2 marathons. These stay in place and offer great relief for shin splints, as well as post activity recovery. Plus, there are NEON options! Love.
- Five weeks out from first half marathon, I began having problems with shin splints. I bought tape and these compression sleeves. Tried the sleeves first because they're easier to put on. Warmed up and sleeve covered legs felt great; ran 7 miles, still felt great; two hours later and my legs still feel fantastic! My big race is now three weeks away and I feel much more confident I'll feel great with my sleeves on!
- I have struggled with IT band issues for over a year and this product has helped reduce my inflammation substantially. Combined with the use of a foam roller, I am pain free for the first time in 13 months. I recommend these calf sleeves whole heartedly--they are very well made and worth the money.
#1 CHRISTMAS PRESENT
- My kids got me these for Christmas and seriously, this is the best gift ever! For the first time ever, I have not gotten shin splints while starting up my running program from a lengthy time off. THANK YOU! I highly recommend these sleeves.
GREAT PRODUCT, THANK YOU!
- These compression sleeves are awesome. I already had a pair of the black and they fit like a glove and really help my shin splits, but these neon ones are even better for my night runs with the reflective stitching. I highly recommend these for serious runners.
- Just received my 2nd pair of sleeves. Have been having calf problems when I run for the last 4 years. Was very frustrated. Tried the sleeves and problem free. As a former Two-Time All-American sprinter in college I am preparing for the U.S. Masters Track championships this year. Thanks!
AMAZING PRODUCT & SERVICES
- This is a top of the line product and it's my 2nd pair and I want all colors. First time I order via the web and I received my product in 1 week. I was impressed with the Service indeed. WooHoo!!!
Items 1 to 10 of 11 total