Progressive+ Calf Sleeves 2.0 Customer Reviews
Write a Review (based on 44 reviews)
- I saw these at a Fitness Expo the day before I ran in my very first half-marathon. The gentleman working at the booth was able to explain how they work in a very simple manner and was not pushy at all. I decided to go ahead and purchase a pair. I was amazed at how good my legs felt during the race. Within 2 days after the race my legs felt back up to 100% and I was ready to run again. I will definitely purchase more of these!
Bought my first of CEP compression sleeves. They decreased the pain a little while running- seeing a PT to find the root of the cause. ABSOLUTELY NO PAIN after running. As soon as I cooled down and took the sleeves off I felt GREAT. No pain at all :D I was sore in the morning and even that was gone! A little soreness that late evening but these things WORK
Background: Been getting burning pain in my soleus when I run. My legs continue to burn and feel very swollen for a few hours after my run but feel fine the next day.
- This was my first compression product from any company so I do not have a lot to compare to. Since buying this product I bought another sock from another company that I was not impressed with at all due to inadequate compression. I mostly wear these sleeves for long work days and for recovery after long rides. They help my legs and feet feel a little better when I am on my feet all day... not a lot better but perhaps 10-20% better. I was not expecting miracles but this seems like a solid product.
- I use the sleeves for CrossFit and I do notice an extra spring in my step when working out. I usually feel that when we do a workout that incorporates running or jumping. My legs don't feel as tired. You can tell the product is well made. I hope that it lasts for many repeat uses and I'm looking to purchase the compression socks next.
- Once I found out about these, I tried them out, best thing I've purchased in a long time. My feet don't swell after running, my calves don't ache as bad, and my legs don't get random bruises up and down my calves anymore. The only thing I don't like is the fact that the bottoms roll up even tho they say they're not suppose to. But I will be purchasing the full sock this time so I don't have to worry about that.
I'm a Believer
- I was skeptical about these at first. One of my relay teammates swears by them, so I decided to give them a try. I put them on after my long runs for recovery, and have absolutely zero soreness! I don't particularly care for running IN them, but they are great for recovery.
- Great product, helped me through half marathon recently, legs felt good and helped with recovery time!
- I love the sleeve option so I can wear my typical running socks along with it. Benefits of compression + my favorite running sock = a winning formula for me!
Best Running Product Since Sliced Bread
- Thank you CEP for helping me get through the IBX Broad Street Run 10 miler.... Two weeks before I could barely walk and had a pinching pain in my left leg. I purchased a sleeve as a last resort... threw it on and my last warm up run felt incredible. Come game day, I stretched, put on the sleeve and with zero pain ran my self 10 miles to finish my third IBX Broad Street 10 miler!
Voted Best Calf Sleeves
- I own 4 pair of these sleeves and they are my favorite brand! The compression and fabric breath-ability can't be beat! You won't be disappointed, make the investment and see what all the rage is about. My current marathon pr is 3:00:28 and you can be sure that when I go sub-3, I'll be wearing these across the finish line!