Progressive+ Run Socks 2.0 Customer Reviews
Write a Review (based on 203 reviews)
These Socks rock
- I have lymphedema which reduces the circulation in my legs causing it to swell and making running particularly painful at times. With these socks I'm able to run with my less pain and the swelling in my legs has gone down a lot. Highly recommend them.
I Wear them everywhere and everyday
- These things are 100 times better than socks and are healthy for you....for people who fly alot its a must and anyone and everyone should be wearing these. For guys who wear boots and your socks roll down by mid day...BUY these. Most people who work on the feet all day should be wearing these daily anyways. And the quality of these do not rip and I have been wearing the same 4 pair everyday for almost a year with no issues...5 star quality rating from me. Thanks this product has helped change my life!
By Old Guy
- I am 76 years old and have run 130 Marathons. I will be running my 40th Boston Marathon next April. Like many older runners the blood flow circulation in my legs especially in the last few years has diminished. I have used other compression socks with some success. But last summer I knew that in order to continue running marathons I needed more help out of compression socks than I was getting. Fortunately for me I saw the advertisement for the CEP-Run 2.0 socks and decided to give them a try. It seems to take me about a mile before I experience the full benefit of the 2.0 socks. Sometimes I can actually feel the blood flow surge in my legs. Because of the 2.0 socks I now have confidence that I will be able to continue running marathons into my 80's.
Great Compression Socks
- I ordered CEP compression socks for my daughter who is a cross country runner in 8th grade. She was having problems with shin splints. These socks made a HUGE difference and she wears them now every time she runs. I recommended them to another mom whose son was also having problems with his calves and she said the same thing, he now only has problems when he runs without them. They are expensive, but worth it. I just make sure my daughter takes good care of them!!
- I love these socks! I have lost over 140 lbs and need something to give my calves more support when I run. These socks fit the bill wonderfully! I will buy more as soon as I am able.
- I LOVE THEM!!!! They feel absolutely awesome on my legs. I recommend them to all my runner friends :-)
Very satisfied with purchase
- I am a soccer official and experienced a pulled calf muscle half way through the season. A fellow official recommended your product and I am truly impressed. Even though I still tend to tighten up toward the end of ninety minutes...the socks saved my season...and I will continue to use them going into basketball season. I would highly recommend the 2.0 running socks.
By gerard grant
I have 4 pair of the socks and they are all in the black color. 2 old and 2 of the newest versions that just came out in 2013. The newest version seems as if the material is thinner, but I have not had a problem with them. I use all pairs for basketball, on driving trips, and exercising at the gym and weight room. My legs always feel great when I wear them and I can tell a big difference when I take them off. Since I am constantly using the socks I easily wash all pairs at least once a week. I wash them in warm/cold water. I never dry them in the dryer. I hang dry them and do not turn them inside out to dry because the foot pad is slightly thicker and will take longer to dry if you turn them inside out. I put them off and take them off as instructed for a compression sock and I believe this will help the keep the longevity of the sock. I have tried many competitor compression socks and these are by far the best. They do not slip down and the sizing guide by calf size has been very accurate for me. I will probably try the leg sleeves next. I give a 4 only based off of the high price. Quality and comfort is a 5.
By Ryan Wills
My job requires running and being on my feet for hours at a time in an athletic environment. Regular socks were not cutting it for me. After searching for alternatives, I found CEP. These socks offer an amazing level of compression and comfort and provide a noticeable difference to me after I am done working. Fantastic product. Will definitely be purchasing these again.
By Angie Mnich
At first I didn't believe such a thing could exist. I bought a pair for my husband and myself and they are wonderful. We both work On our feet all day and running after would leave us in pain. No more! These socks are amazing