RxOrtho+ Knee Support Customer Reviews
Write a Review (based on 5 reviews)
- I had been training for the Raleigh Rock N Roll Marathon for several months. About 3 weeks before the event, my right knee starting hurting under and below the knee cap. I purchased a knee band first(not CEP) and it did not help much. I went to the Expo the day before the marathon and purchased the knee compression sleeve. I was able to run the entire race, and post a very good time. My knee is still a little sore 2 days later, but I would not have been able to run the race without this product. Thinking about getting one for my left knee to wear as a precaution. Thanks CEP!
I used to use a knee
- I used to use a knee brace when I played college football. I wish I would have gotten one for my left knee too, but I didn't and my knee paid the price.
Small Support, Huge Relief
- After a knee injury during a half marathon, I bought one of the knee sleeves at a running expo. Not really sure of the support or how well it would work, I was a little hesitant. After using the sleeve for the past two months during workouts, basketball, and running I am in awe. This product has allowed me to get back to the things I love to do in life. I just ran a half marathon this past Saturday, and my knee felt fantastic during and after.
- I purchased the knee support about 4 months ago to help with an overuse injury. I was having pain and stiffness slight above my right knee along my IT band, at the fibular head, and slightly below my knee of my right leg. I initially wanted to try the heavier knee brace, but spoke with an online CEP rep who recommended the knee support instead after learning more about my problem and running. It's been exactly what I needed. I've been able to slowly increase my weekly mileage and have made other adjustments in my training. I have taken 4 mins off my 10 mi PR while wearing the support, with no pain afterward. I really like the added stability it provides my knee and the slight compression in my lower hamstring. I don't wear it as often anymore, but continue to use it for heavier training days.
Best Compression Gear Out There!
- There's a reason why I'm loyal to CEP's compression gear. Great products and customer service! Knee supports aren't any different. Far better than your standard ACE bandage. Fits well, and provides the necessary support during training.