Compression Ski Socks Customer Reviews
(based on 14 reveiws)
- These socks are amazing! For the first time my feet were warm, no cramping, no rubbing, bruising from the the ski boot thanks to the socks! My legs were not tired after a full day on the mountain!
- I heard about these socks through 'Powder Magazine'. They are my first compression sock. Pros: comfortable, thin, keep feet warm, don't feel fatigued, nice quality. I would recommend these!
By Snowboard Billy
AT 46 AND SNOWBOARDING SINCE 1984
- My experience with these and wearing compression tights, I have felt not a bit of fatigue at the end of a full day of riding, I continue to work out so not 100% whether it is the socks, the tights or my general fitness but I am thinking it has to be the socks and tights, thanks guys and please come out with a compression baselayer for skiing/riding so I don't have to patronize another company for those
- The ski socks are working out very well. In addition to the support they provide, I found the socks work well in my ski boots and do not allow my feet to slide around. My standard ski socks allowed my feet to move which required my buckling my boots tighter resulting in aching feet. My feet feel great now. I have fifteen ski days so far using these socks and I already want to buy more of these socks.
- CEPs are amazing. I ski several times a year and used to have problems with sore spots on my legs where my ski boots were rubbing and even creating bruises. I don't have that anymore. Also, my legs aren't tired after hours of skiing, my ankles are supported all day, and I stay much warmer. I highly recommend these socks!