Run Socks Customer Reviews
Write a Review (based on 24 reviews)
- Who is crazy enough to buy $60 socks. I guess that would be me and I am about to purchase two more pairs. I can't believe the way it helps my legs and the recovery time. I am a believer and would recommend this to anyone. Thanks CEP!!!
- After using these once I loved them. They feel like a hug-for your legs. First use, I noticed less fatigue even with longer runs. But because they are pricey I tried to find a less expensive compression sock- Waste of money! STICK WITH THESE. NOTHING ELSE COMES CLOSE!!!
- Neither my wife nor I have not shaved any time off our run times, but we definitely feel better after our runs. For that reason alone, these are worth it.
By AMAZING PRODUCT
- Love these socks! I have achilles and calf problems but have had no problems since I started using the socks. I would recommmend to anyone. I plan on wearing these for training and racing.
SAVED ME IN LAS VEGAS
- I won a pair of these at the Rock n Roll in Las Vegas. I decided to go against the norm and try wearing them for the race as you "shouldnt do anything new when at a race" is my usual motto. The 2012 race in Vegas was very windy and took more out of me than I expected and my legs kept going due to the amazing support of these socks. I was amazing how good my legs felt. Since that race I have run 3 other half marathons and will never run one without cep compression socks! I now incorporate them with my running attire :-) Ran Vegas with the neon night time; - wore them again for the New Years Los Angeles night time race; ran the Tinkerbell half with the green; and the Hollywood Half in California with red! Love them!
WELL WORTH THE INVESTMENT
- I bought these compression socks for my son who is a sprinter on the high school track team. They are definitely well worth the investment!!! I will be purchasing additional socks. He said his legs feel great! They are a MUST HAVE - try them - you won't be sorry!
RUNNING COMPRESSION SOCK
- Good quality, really helps prevent shin splints pain, would recommend to others. Only complaint is lack of color choices.
WORTH EVERY PENNY
- I love these socks!! I use them while at the hospital for nursing. Great buy!
WORTH THE MONEY!!
- I was a little skeptical when I was purchasing these socks but, now I am convinced they helped me with my recovery after runs. I experenced less soreness and tightness in my legs. On longer runs I have been wearing them during the run. I am satisfied enough that my next purchase will be some CEP compression shorts!
- I was skeptical too in the beginning. However, after I tried it during my training, I can feel the difference and I don't feel as tired as before. I also have another pair for recovery purposes and I can feel that I recover much faster with CEP compression socks!!