Progressive+ Calf Sleeves Customer Reviews
(based on 79 reveiws)
Calf Sleeves Live Up to Hype
- I have had problems with my Achilles tendon in one ankle anytime I do explosive exercises such as jumping rope. I purchased your calf sleeves a little skeptical but since I started using them along with icing after workouts I have had no more pain and discomfort. They do everything they say they do when you read the research on compression. Your company was recommended by crossfitters who have tried several other brands and they said that you guys are the best and I agree.
- Great for training and recovery. Best compression sleeve out there!
Just Bought my Second Pair!
- Just started running 5k's and was having major issues with shin splints around mile 1 so did some research on these calf sleeves. Wasn't sure that compression socks would work since i had found on the net that many tall runners were having issues of socks slipping down. I actually tried socks from another mfg and 1 they were not long enough and 2 they slipped. I have run in 2 5k's with these sleeves and shin splints are gone. I have a few more races before my orange ones come in for the San Jose Giant Race! Awesome. Now i just need to work on my running/distance since i don't have to worry about pain... as much... :)
- I am working on riding my first Century ride this summer and have varicose veins in both calves. In terms of support and comfort these calf sleeves are excellent. They are 100% better and far less expensive then the prescription support hose that my doctor prescribed. I often wear them all day at work (10 hours) without discomfort.
Love the Material!
- My husband and I have been using CEP calf sleeves and socks for three years now. I was always stealing his sleeves until you came out with the Women's Lime and Pink. I love the material that is used for CEP products more than other brands. Beside looking cool they do what they say they do! Always have happy calves and feet during my long runs and races! Thanks CEP for great innovative products that look great!
By Jon Brewer
Saved Me During My Half Marathon
- In the weeks leading into my first run of the year (500 Festival Mini Marathon), I developed some pretty annoying shin splints. No matter how much rest, ice, stretching, and massaging I did, they would still aggravate me on my training run. I decided to give the CEP calf sleeves a try as a last resort. During the entire 13.1 miles, I never ached or hurt. I could feel my left leg trying to hurt, but I equally felt the sleeve suppressing it right away. The sleeves never slipped or lost compression during the race. In the days that followed, because I recovered with the sleeves on, I never experienced post-race pain either. They are completely worth every penny.
- Good product, as advertised. Definitely will buy a few more pairs.
I Love Them
- I decided to use these sleeves for medical purposes i was hit by a motorcycle which badly damaged my leg. I use these everyday and it keeps my leg from getting too swollen they keep my shin and calf supported and I forget I'm even wearing them. I wear these anywhere even to the beach they are now part of my life thank you CEP for a great product !
Best Ever on Market
- The best calf sleeves ever in terms of functionality, supreme quality and cool fashion! Love German cutting edge engineering.
- I have been experiencing terrible calf cramps on every run for over 6 weeks now. I changed shoes, massaged my calf after every run and skipped many running days. Even with waiting 5-7 days between runs I was in such pain that it was hard for me to walk down stairs for several days after a run. Running was out of the question for at least a week after each run. Two weeks ago I bought the CEP calf sleeves and recovery socks, desperate to try anything that would allow me to get back to my normal running routine. On my very first run with these sleeves I had less cramping and pain and I recovered in 2 days instead of 5-7 days. The next week I felt better every day that I ran and now I am back to my normal routine with no pain at all! I do not know if these will work for you, but for me they have been a miracle that have allowed me to resume my full running schedule. I wondered if they could possibly work as well as some reviewers claimed, but now I am telling all of my running friends about what a great product this is!