Run Socks Customer Reviews
(based on 31 reveiws)
- I am an avid runner but 3 weeks ago had double bypass surgery linked to bad genes. Had a vein harvested from my leg. Just tried my new running socks for my rehab walk ( I was skeptical) and the residual pain from the vein harvest all but disappeared. This is an amazing product and I am a fan!
- I was having some leg aches and we were scheduled to travel with a lot of walking involved. My wife ordered them for me so I was unsure when they first arrived but tried anyway. I must say I was very happy with the results and now I ordered more in different colors!! These are great support and very comfortable as well so I don't leave home without them now.
- In a day where many sports products are made in China and of questionable quality, this German engineered and made sock is the fantastic! Top quality and excellent performance. My legs recoer much quicker from long runs with these socks and they reduce my soreness and the IT band ache I used to get. Try them, you won't regret it.
- The best compression socks on the market.
76ER USING CEP EVERYDAY
- I bought my first pair of cep running sox in preparation for Travel to Austria. I wore them every day and was able to keep up with my young and middle aged family .( I am 76) This past summer I used Bavaria daily . Cannot do without them even in the city. They spare my back , keep the circulation going in my legs (which look as good as when I was 40) and ...what a huge energy boast I experience wearing my CEPs!
- My job requires running and being on my feet for hours at a time in an athletic environment. Regular socks were not cutting it for me. After searching for alternatives, I found CEP. These socks offer an amazing level of compression and comfort and provide a noticeable difference to me after I am done working. Fantastic product. Will definitely be purchasing these again.
- This was my first time using compression socks and I LOVE IT! I want to get one pair of each color!
- I have tried many compression socks, and by far, CEP produces the best. The running socks are lightweight, incredibly comfortable and supportive. The price is high, but it matches the quality. I generally only wear the socks at work where I am on my feet 10-12 hours a day. My legs are happy at the end of the day - I would consider wearing CEP socks all the time.
- These were my first pair of compression socks and I will definitely be back for more. They helped me last longer in my run and also I felt as though I recovered quickly. I would definitely recommend them!
MY 2ND PAIR
- I. Love. These. Socks. I now have two pair. One that I wear on my long runs and then the second pair I put on for recovery after I shower. I have to say that it's no hype, the shortened recovery time is legit. I will be buying my third pair soon. I recommend these socks to all my active friends.