Each CEP Ski Sock sock features our brand's signature medi compression technology for better sensibility, foot control, stabilization, and light legs, then customized with additional technologies to meet different demands.
• Helps to flush out lactic acid and swelling that causes muscle pain, cramps, and fatigue.
• Better joint mobility by decreasing inflammation.
• Provides your muscles with energy by delivering a sufficient supply of oxygen and nutrients to them.
• Research shows that wearing proper compression during air travel can reduce the risk of blood clots by 90%.
• Prevents "heavy leg" feeling during activity and reduces muscle vibrations that cause unnecessary fatigue.
• Wearing compression after activity keeps the blood moving which prevents lactic acid build-up in the muscles and joints. Flushing out the lactic acid, reduces soreness and speeds up the recovery process.
• Stabilizes and supports muscles and joints while still allowing for full range of motion.
• Increases proprioception, allowing you to feel confident on any terrain.
• Offers stabilization through twists and turns.
• Creates an increased sensation of "surefooted-ness"
• Helps to prevent ailments including shin splints, plantar fasciitis, achilles tendonitis, and common athletic injuries.
• Promotes healing and decreases risk of re-injury.
• Allows the body to move freely without inflammation inhibiting mobility, decreasing the risk of muscle strains, pulls, and tears.
Sign up and save
Subscribe to get special offers, free giveaways, and once-in-a-lifetime deals.